Saturday, October 30, 2010

111 read by 11/11/11




Here's the challenge: To read 111 books by 11/11/11.
The idea is to push yourself to read things you wouldn't normally read. Make a list of kinds of books you plan to read. For example--here are some of the things I put on my list last year:
ETA: I actually have just decided to make this a way to read all of the wonderful books I have sitting here around my house. I have a TON to read, so this is the perfect reason to get them all read and either keep the ones I LOVE and donate the ones that were good, but I don't need to keep or have the space to keep. I do also use bookmooch so many will go up on there once read. This should actually kill two birds with one stone. :) 


1. 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs
2. A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler 
3.
The House of Dead Maids by Clare B. Dunkle
4. Expressive Photography: The Shutter Sisters' Guide to Shooting from the Heart
38. Happy Birthday To Me by Brian Rowe
39. The Long Way Home by Joss Whedon
40. Between by Cyndi Tefft
41. No Future For You by Joss Whedon
42. The Butt Book by Artie Bennett
43. Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa 
44. Solid by Shelley Workinger
45. Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston 
46. Heist Society by Ally Carter
47. The Witch of Babylon by DJ McIntosh
48. The Last Unicorn (Graphic Novel)
49. The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha
50. Random Magic by Sasha Soren
51. The Hunt by Linell Jeppsen
52. The Truth About Stacey by Ann M Martin
53. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
54. It's A Book by Lane Smith
55. Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst 
56. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead 


56/111 books

1 comment:

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...