Monday, December 30, 2019

2020 Reading and Blogging Goals


Every year I sign up for a ton of challenges OR I  say I'm going to limit the number of challenges I'm doing, but I always fail (do not finish them). So for 2020, I've decided to keep it easy with one challenge.

Reach my Goodreads goal of 52 books for the year.

Anything else I decide to do will be gravy. I always find the most amazing challenges to participate in, but I can't always commit to them. But I do plan to join in on some readathons in the coming year as 2019 brought me to a few extremely fun ones and I enjoyed that they were not filled with mandatory rules, just something fun to help you read!

2020 Tackle My TBR Reading Challenge


I hadn't planned on really picking any challenges besides my 52 books in a year goal, but then I saw this mentioned on Twitter and decided that this is a challenge I can get behind as it corresponds with my goal already. So I will be participating in the Tackle My TBR Challenge by trying to complete the BLITZ level of reading 13-24 books from my TBR that way I can dwindle down the books on my already expansive TBR. 

1. Don't Read The Comments by Eric Smith
2. Things To Do When It's Raining by Marissa Stapley
3. Defy by Sara B. Larson
4. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
5. 
6. 
7. 
8. 
9. 
10.
11. 
12. 
13.

So what are your reading goals for 2020? Anything goes!

I do have some goals for my blog, I want to be able to have at least 2 posts per week going forward. I'm trying to figure out how to make this happen, as I haven't figured out the balance or motherhood, working, reading and just normal life happenings. I want to add blogging into the mix and figure out how that fits. Perhaps blogging at lunch at work? Perhaps a new bedtime routine for toddler so that I don't end up falling asleep too? 

What are your blogging goals?


HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...