Sunday, February 16, 2020

New to my shelves...


In the last little while I've added a few new books to my shelves. Mainly I've been grabbing them from my apartment building's common room where we have a take a book/leave a book shelf. But most recent has been my mini haul from the thrift store! And a few Kindle deals now that I have a Kindle for the first time.


This week I picked up Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney (I listened to the audio version and loved this thriller so I was excited to grab this one up), Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly (Beauty & the Best? Yes please!), Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli, and I found an ARC of Other Words for Home by Jasmine Warga (this thrift store has ARCs often so I try to grab them up).


I nabbed these two from the Kindle deals:
Six Stories by Matt Wesolowski

And these two from the Little Free Library in my apartment building: 
The Orphan's Tale by Pam Jenoff 
Women Talking by Miriam Toews

What are some of your most recent books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...