Saturday, February 15, 2020

The ABC Book Challenge 2020 | D

I stumbled upon this challenge on a handful of blogs, but still do not know where it originates. If you happen to know who started this challenge, please send me a message or leave me a comment so I can give proper credit.

For now, here are the places I found this first: Bookworm Muse, A Book A Thought, Life of a Literary Nerd.

I plan to write a post for each letter of the alphabet, so keep an eye out for the rest.


Memorable Titles that Begin with "D"




Books on my Shelf or TBR that Begin with "D"




Any suggestions for books starting with D?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun challenge. I'd like to read more Lauren Oliver. Gillian Flynn too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting to see what you've read and what letters you haven't read much from yet. :)

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...