Wednesday, February 19, 2020

I Read Canadian Day | February 19, 2020

https://ireadcanadian.com/day/

The point of #IReadCanadian Day is to "raise awareness of Canadian books and celebrate the richness, diversity and breadth of Canadian literature." -source

We hope that everyone participating can read for at least 15 minutes on February 19, 2020 and share what they are reading via social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). So please join in and share what you've chosen to read by using the hashtag #IReadCanadian.

Here are a handful of Canadian authors on my shelves: 


The Marrow Thieves by Cherie Dimaline
Women Talking by Miriam Toews
Things To Do When It's Raining by Marissa Stapley
Sadie by Courtney Summers
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
A House In The Sky by Amanda Lindhout
Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker
Come From Away by Genevieve Graham
Me And Me by Alice Kuipers

What book are you planning to read today? What are some of your favourite Canadian authors? Leave me a comment so I can build my Canadian Author TBR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...