Friday, February 21, 2020

What's On My Wishlist


It's been a while since I posted a wishlist and I thought I'd write one up with just a bunch of books that are currently on my wishlist. Some are upcoming titles for 2020, some are recent releases and some are books I want to read to help with my career path. So it's quite the mix. I'm also going to link to my Amazon Wishlist in case anyone wants to see other books I'm wishing for. 



Ordinary Hazards by Anna Bruno - release date August 18, 2020
The Other People by C.J. Tudor - released January 28, 2020
Love Her of Lose Her by Tessa Bailey - released January 14, 2020
Hold On, But Don't Hold Still by Kristina Kuzmic - released February 11, 2020
Don't Overthink It by Anne Bogel - release date March 3, 2020

What books are you looking forward to and are on your wishlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...