Thursday, January 23, 2020

Hogwarts House Re-Sorting


My love of Harry Potter is great and in the past I was sorted into Hufflepuff which is so accurate that it hurts. I also participated in a reading challenge back in 2017 and had done all of the sorting that Pottermore (now aka Wizarding World) had to offer including finding out my patronus and wand. BUT I've decided to try being resorted to see if anything has changed about me or if I'm still the little Hufflepuff everyone knows me to be.


AND.... I've been sorted exactly the same as last time. The only change is that I do not see the spot to be sorted into an Ilvermorny house this time. I hadn't included it in my post from 2017 and I cannot remember which house I was in anyway.

Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff!! No surprise there, though I thought I might be a mix of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Hufflepuffs value hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play. 

bookmark from Beedoo&Co
My Favourites: This is the new feature that I had not seen before. There are six favourite topics you can choose from and you can feature up to three on your Passport. The topics are Characters, Beasts & Beings, Spells & Potions, Places & Transport, Quidditch Teams, and Objects & Food. 

And of course my favourites are Luna Lovegood, Pygmy Puffs, Felix Felicis, Hogsmeade, Hollyhead Harpies and Chocolate Frog.


Choosing my wand: Redwood with dragon heartstring, 9 3/4", unyielding flexibility


Patronus: My patronus did not change either and I am glad of that. It stayed as a blackbird. Idealistic, intelligent and thoughtful. Quiet thinker and observers. Wants to do well and succeed.

Here is a full explination of what a blackbird represents as a patronus.




Have you been sorted? What house did you end up in and did it match what you thought you'd get? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...