Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The Ten Most Recent Additions to My Bookshelf | TTT


via That Artsy Reader Girl

I have quite the eclectic mix of books that have made it onto my shelves recently. Some are from Christmas, some purchased, some from publishers and some from Little Free Libraries (these are my personal faves). 



The Cactus by Sarah Haywood - found on the free shelves in my apartment building (we have two bookcases full of books that we use like a Little Free Library)
To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - Little Free Library in my building
How To Build A Heart by Maria Padian - from Thomas Allen and Son
Your Perfect Year by Charlotte Lucas - from Thomas Allen and Son
Jane Anonymous by Laurie Faria Stolarz - from Wednesday Books via NetGalley
When We Were Vikings by Andrew David MacDonald - from Scout Press via NetGalley
The Queen of Hearts by Kimmery Martin - a local Little Free Library
The Bookshop of Yesterdays by Amy Meyerson - a local Little Free Library
I See You by Mary Burton - from Thomas Allen and Son
The Never List by Koethi Zan- borrowed from my sister

Let me know which books you've recently added to your shelves. Or if you've read any from this list, let me know what you thought!
 

11 comments:

  1. Ah, The Cactus. Doesn't that look promising?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has such pretty colours to the cover. I just randomly found it in my buildings common room on the take a book/leave a book shelf.

      Delete
  2. The Bookshop of Yesterdays looks so good.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to add so many books. You've added some good ones.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHEN WE WERE VIKINGS is one I really want to read sometime soon! I hope we both enjoy it :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finally adding it to one of my monthly TBRs so that I get to it soon.

      Delete
  5. I loved The Never List! It's such a great read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm actually getting ready to read How to Build a Heart this week. Hopefully we'll both enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get to this one in February. Here's hoping I do before month end. Hope you enjoyed it!

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...