Monday, May 22, 2017

Spell Your Name...

I saw a few fun tags on Instagram the other day and thought I'd do a post about them and then post them to my own Instagram account too. They are both about spelling your name - one with character names and one with book titles. It seemed pretty fun to do. If you want to play along, feel free to leave a link in the comments so I can check out your post!

#SpellYourNameInFictionalCharacters (no idea who started it)
C - Cather Avery [Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell]
H - Hermione Granger [Harry Potter series by JK Rowling]
R - Rishi [Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova]
Y -Yelena Zaltana [Poison Study by Maria V Snyder]
S - Simon Snow [Carry On by Rainbow Rowell]
T - Temperance Brennan [Temperance Brennan series by  Kathy Reichs]
A - Ashley Keller [Confessions of a Domestic Failure by Bunmi Laditan]
L - Luna Lovegood [Harry Potter series by JK Rowling]
posted to my Instagram account a few days ago
#SpellYourNameInBookTitles (again not sure who started this tag)
C - Carrie Pilby by Caren Lissner
R - Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
S - Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
T - Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker
A - After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
L - Lost & Found by Brooke Davis

What characters and books would you pick to spell your name with?

3 comments:

  1. This is fun! I think I may have a hard time with the character one- as I am incredibly indecisive, and would want to chose the perfect character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I tried to do... use some of my faves. Y was hard so I just had to pick a Y character from the few I could find and I even had help as I've never read that book yet.

      Delete
    2. That's what I tried to do... use some of my faves. Y was hard so I just had to pick a Y character from the few I could find and I even had help as I've never read that book yet.

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...