Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Intimidating TBR Tag


I found the Intimidating TBR Tag over at Dreaming of Happy Endings. If you want to participate too then I tag you! Leave your link in the comments so I can come see your answers.


1. A book on your TBR that you haven't been able to finish?

Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron - it's one I keep picking up from time to time that I will one day finish.

2. A book you haven't had the time for?

George Lucas: A Life by Brian Jay Jones - I was so excited when this came out, but just haven't been able to pick it up yet. I bet my hubby reads it before I get to it.

3. A book you haven't read because it's a sequel?

Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter - I traded for this one, but then realized I didn't own the first book yet and only just bought the ebook version of the first book the other day.

4. A book you haven't read because it's brand new?

The Gypsy Moth Summer by Julia Fierro (it releases June 6, 2017)

5. A book by an author you previously read and didn't like?

I honestly can't think of one. 

6. A book you just haven't been in the mood for?

Wild by Chery Strayed = it was so hyped up, then the movie came out and now I'm just not sure I want to read it. Maybe I'll just watch the movie?

7. A book you haven't read because it's humungous?

Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell - it's a really long book at over 1000 pages so I find it  daunting. And it was my mother's favourite - for some reason I keep putting it off.

8. A book you bought because of the cover?

The Whole Golden World by Kristina Riggle - it looked magical to me.

9. The book on your TBR you find the most intimidating?     

Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee - I think I'm worried about not liking this one since I loved To Kill A Mockingbird so much.

2 comments:

  1. I have reservations about Go Set a Watchman too. I just read TKaM in 2016 for the first time and loved it. Plus there's all the controversy over if she had really wanted it published.

    Audible has a good Gone with the Wind. Maybe an audiobook would help speed up that tome?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not alone with Go Set a Watchman. And hats a great idea, I should try the audio for Gone with the Wind. Thanks!

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...