Thursday, May 18, 2017

HPMOTW: Wizarding World Book Club - JUNE!

Add banner and meme is owned by Uncorked Thoughts
https://twitter.com/wwbookclub
source
This was supposed to be last week's Harry Potter Moment of the Week post as it was a FREEBIE week, but I lost track of time. So here it is this week as I don't participate weekly with this meme anyway.

I'm sure all of my Harry Potter friends know about this already, but for those who had not heard the news - there is a new book club coming to POTTERMORE!

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter coming into our lives for the first time, Pottermore, Bloomsbury and Schoolastic are launching the Wizarding Word Book Club! It's coming in June and it's a free place to discuss the series in detail.

Starting in June there will be monthly discussions based on the each book via their new Twitter account @WWBookClub.

I've already started my reread by listening to the audiobooks for the first time. I'm borrowing them from the library and am loving hearing the voice of Jim Dale while he narrates each character in the books. I'm currently listening to the Prisoner of Azkaban. I started this before I knew there would be a Book Club, but I'm super excited because they will be having themes each month and releasing new articles on Pottermore. 


A post shared by Chrystal (@snowdropdreams) on


It sounds like a lot of fun, so you should all check it out! And if you've never checked out Pottermore before, you need to - go get sorted! I'm a Hufflepuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...