Saturday, November 20, 2010

3rd Annual Debut Author Challenge (YA & MG)

Here is my sign up post for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

My list will be added to as I do not have the minimum required - I'm still looking through the huge list that Kristi has made for everyone to go by.

*means I own it, but still need to read it for the challenge

1) Unearthly - Cynthia Hand*
2) The Iron Witch - Karen Mahoney*
3) Wither - Lauren Destefano*
4) Entangled - Cat Clarke*
5) The False Princess - Eilis O'Neal
6) Entwined - Heather Dixon*
7) The Faerie Ring - Kiki Hamilton
8) Vesper - Jeff Sampsen
11)
12)


2/12 books

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge! Looks like you've got a great list started! Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi... I look forward to the great new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you picking your books? Just whatever sounds interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrystal! Thanks for listing THE FAERIE RING as one of your choices for the DAC! I'm hoping to have a cover here in the next few weeks that I can share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog Kiki! :) I look forward to reading your book in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...