Saturday, November 20, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Me Friday | Thanksgiving & Budgets


Book Blogger Hop 
 
 "Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

We have already had our Thanksgiving up here in Canada (back in October), but am still going to write what I am thankful for. I am thankful for my great and supportive family and friends, for having a roof over my head and food in my belly, for my sweet kitties who always cheer my day up, for amazing books to read and new authors who are always releasing amazing new reads. 

 What is your usual monthly book budget?

I don't really have a budget, though I should make one because some months I just spend way too much on books (is that even possible?!?) or shipping books via bookmooch requests. Hmmm.... maybe this weekend will be time to make that budget up. :)

How long have you been book blogging??

5 months

6 comments:

  1. I hope your Thanksgiving was pleasant. I'm just hoping for good driving weather for ours. October would be a much better month for the holiday!

    Just a quick visit from the hop! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I had a book budget! Right now, it's non existent!

    Girls with Books
    Teen Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower from BC! I had one Thanksgiving in October, looking forward to another one this week....one can never be too thankful or have too much turkey :) Drop by if you get a chance and say hi! http://www.sugarbeatsbooks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your newest follower! I love the name of your blog and the layout. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Jut hopping by and following through.
    Congrats on th eblurb, I will have to take a look at the book.

    shelleyrae @ www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday. I'm hopping by via the Blogger Hop.

    Here's mine:

    http://curlupandread.wordpress.com/2010/11/19/book-blogger-hop-nov-19-22/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...