Friday, November 19, 2010

HOLLY SCHINDLER WEBSITE

A week ago I was asked by author Holly Schindler to write a blurb for her website regarding her debut novel. I sent her my full review of her amazing story and a littler blurb and my blurb actually was chosen for her website. :)

*happy dance*

This is so exciting to me. Author quotes include Carrie Jones and fellow book blogger quotes include Krisit aka The Story Siren. I feel so honoured to have been chosen to be on the same page as them. 
“An unbelievably poetic and emotionally charged story of a family on the brink of collapse and on the edge of healing through creativity.”—Chrystal at Snowdrop Dreams of Books
 *squeee*

5 comments:

  1. That is just so cool Chrystal!! *does a little happy dance for you* ^.^(And that quote... wow, so nicely worded!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I sent the website to my Mom and she is very proud! She checks out my blog every week. :)

    Have a happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO EXCITING!!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Book Vixen - aww thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...