Wednesday, April 1, 2020

TBR for April

So March was an epic fail. I did not finish a single book from the TBR pile, but given that I started a new job AND the world felt like it was coming to an end, I feel okay with it. We had no daycare for a few weeks (as at the time I'm posting this - which could change and be longer) and had to rely on me taking time off from my new job (eep!) and a friend to watch our daughter. So needless to say when home with our almost 4 year old, I was not able to read AT ALL and then with the stress of working a new job with a lot of added factors I've just not felt that I could sit still and enjoy anything.

BUT... I decided to still make a TBR for April. I'm limiting it to three books, because I have others I started and am hoping to finish from March (maybe, who knows?!?).


So the first book is one that came in from my local library and I have an extended return time due to the libraries being closed. Hold On, But Don't Hold Still by Kristina Kuzmic - I was the first on the waitlist for this book and it's been sitting on my shelf since it came in. Guess I better make this a top priority.

And for the other two, I had my husband pull two from the TBR jar and he picked... M and Green Cover.

So my April books are going to be:



Have you read any other books I am planning to read in April? If yes, leave some comments? If no, would you ever read any of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...