Thursday, January 16, 2020

TBR for the rest of January


I didn't post a TBR list at the beginning of January as I had no idea what I was planning to read, but now that we're halfway through I'm feeling the need to make myself more accountable so that I stay on track for my reading goals.

As of right now, I have only finished one book for the year - Call Down The Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater. And I have a handful on the go, some from a while back that I just haven't piked back up and some that I'm actively trying to read.

I'm actively listening to The Patient by Steena Holmes during my commute to and from work so the audio book CD stays in my car. It's really good so far and I already have a few theories that I'm flipping between. The second book I've been working on is a novella, Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren and I should have been able to finish in one sitting, but I've only been reading during my lunch hours for a few minutes at a time. The third book I started before Christmas and keep trying to read in the evenings on my new Kindle, but most nights I've been too tired to read for very long - Don't Read the Comments by Eric Smith - I'm actually really interested in this one and need to just sit down and read. And the last book I've been trying to focus on is, Regretting You by Colleen Hoover. This will be my second CoHo book ever and I've enjoyed what I have read so far, but I just need to buckle down and read. I feel distracted lately and overly tired, so evenings have not been good for reading.


There are three other books that I've started in 2019, and one from even further back, that I still want to finish, I just need to figure out when I'll pick them back up again.


And I have a book that my toddler picked out for me to read... Things To Do When It's Raining by Marissa Stapley. This one might have to get bumped to my February TBR list. 


Have you read any of these? Which should I bump up my TBR list so that I can finally knock them off my list? What are you reading in January?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...