Saturday, February 16, 2019

My MUST BUY Books or The Books That Got Away

To piggyback off my most recent quote post featuring All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, which is a book that I adore but only borrowed from the library. I intend to buy this in the next few weeks! I'm pretty excited to finally own a copy for my library.

I've decided to make a list of other books that I either borrowed from friends or the library, but I am desperate to own for my shelves. My goal is to only have books I love on my shelves at our new place. 

I'd love to know what books you let get away, so tell me what are the best books you have read that you don’t own yet?





2 comments:

  1. I love Rainbow Rowell’s writing. I own those 3 and can’t wait for Wayward Son

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I need to own everything she writes!

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...