Sunday, June 18, 2017

Because I'm Your Dad by Ahmet Zappa | Review

In preparation for Father's Day, Spencer and I read this book that she'll be giving to Daddy. This year she's giving him this book and a handmade card.

Because I'm Your Dad by Ahmet Zappa
Published: May 12, 2016
Publisher: Disney Hyperion
Pages: 32
Received: purchased
Find Online: Goodreads | Amazon

Because I'm your dad, you can have spaghetti for breakfast, French toast for dinner, and rocky road....




This is a fun board book for little ones to read with Daddy. It shows the silly side of hanging out with Daddy from eating spaghetti for breakfast to traveling to New York just for hot dogs. And it shows his love for his child with showing his support for their sports and giving snuggles for bedtime. And the colourful monster illustrations are adorable. Our little girl just loves flipping the pages and pointing out the little monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...