Monday, October 31, 2016

November Hiatus

Sadly, I will be missing most of November. I am watching my sister's children for the month while she does training for a new job. She lives about an hour from me and I'll be on the road a lot with my little one so that I can help my sister out. And I'll be travelling to see my Dad this coming weekend so things are hectic. 

I have been working on some great blog post ideas and cannot wait to work on them. I've also been listening to audio books in the car since I'm driving about two hours hours a day. It seems to be the easiest way for me to get any reading time in. 

At night I'm so tired that I either watch Netflix in bed or snuggle with my little one and go to bed early. 

Stay tuned for a ton of great posts in December and the new year. I have some great reviews and posts in the works.

PS I actually wrote this using my cell phone while snuggling my sleeping baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...