Friday, September 30, 2016

October Reading Pile


I'm going to try making myself accountable for getting some reading done each month by making monthly posts to follow. This month I'm aiming to read to books in my review pile and listen to one audiobook that I own.

REVIEW


Look at the cover for The Bone Witch? Gorgeous! I cannot wait to read this one.

FROM MY PILE

(audiobook version)

I found Paint It Black at my local thrift store and it was still in the original packaging. Great score! Many years ago I read White Oleander by Janet Fitch, so when I saw this I knew I needed to grab it up.

What's on your October reading pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...