Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Audiobook Challenge

Back by popular demand, Audiobook Challenge is back for 2016! Join The Book Nympho and Hot Listens for the 4th year of great audiobooks.

This is the only other challenge that I plan to give a shot in 2016. Audiobooks are becoming one of my favourite ways to read since I can listen while blogging, while driving in the car and anywhere I can bring my old CD walkman/cellphone. :) 

I'm going to go for Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15.

1. The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
2. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson 
3. Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs
4. Yes, My Accent Is Real by Kunal Nayar 
5. Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas
6. Island Girls by Nancy Thayer 
7. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
8. Bones Are Forever by Kathy Reichs
9. Speaking In Bones by Kathy Reichs   
10. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
11. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
12. How To Say Goodbye In Robot by Natalie Standiford
13. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
14. Wildflower by Drew Barrymore  
15. Little Children by Tom Perrotta 
16. A House In The Sky by Amanda Lindhout
17. Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
18. Looking For Alaska by John Green
19. Paint It Black by Janet Fitch  
  

3 comments:

  1. This challenge sounds very cool. I haven't listen to an audiobook in quite a while. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a good fit for me this year! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello I love the design of your blog can you tell me how you created those tabs that say Home About and Policies. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...