Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Task It Tuesday: Photos

It's time to try another of Felicia The Geeky Blogger's memes. I love her Book Budget posts and I love making lists, so why not try her Task It Tuesday to get things done around here!

This week...
-Write two reviews
-Cross post my reviews to Goodreads (it's been a while)
-Take some photos of books for my posts (get creative and make them look good - use actual camera not phone) 

Continuing Tasks...
-keep my review database updated
-update posts with images, ALT tags, and style beginning at post #1 and working my way to now

Last Week's Task Status
-No post last week (was on vacation and didn't really do much with the blog)

What tasks are on your list?

1 comment:

  1. I finished one. And then kind of bailed on my blog for a week or so. But I've been reading a lot lately so that counts as something. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...