Monday, July 6, 2015

Giving Back!


For those who have been watching my Library Love posts lately, I'm donating a TON of books (ARCs) to my local library this week. One pile is from my own shelves and the other is a book of ARCs from my BFF (she doesn't blog anymore).


These are all ARCs for donation to their Graffiti in the Margins project. I still want to borrow one to see what others have written in the books, but I'm going to wait until close to the end of the summer so that I can pick one up that has been to a few readers. Really looking forward to being a part of this.



What do you do with your ARCs?

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea. I'll have to check if my Grandma (in-law)'s nursing home takes them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...