Friday, July 31, 2015

Book Budget | July 2015 - HUGE HAUL!

It was originally thought up by Felicia at Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.
MY RULES
1) I can buy 2 books a month or spend a MAX of $20, whichever comes first.
2) Only accept/ask for 2 review books per month. Including NetGalley.

At the end of each month I will post a recap and we will see if I stayed within my limits.
*Prices are subject to change as I do not control sales and some of the books listed below are from online specials.

PURCHASED: 
-Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor $3 (found in discount bin as LAST COPY in store)
-The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson $18 (bought for the #ReadTheGirl event that I am behind on)

FREEBIES:

GIFTED:
The following were given to my by my BFF (she had a box full of ARCs for me - I only kept the ones I was interested in and I'll be donating the rest to my local library)

I gave up - Sasha wouldn't stop pushing my books over.
-The Last Breath by Kimberly Belle
-The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
-Normal by Graeme Cameron
-Empire Girls by Suzanne Hayes
-Where Earth Meets Water by Pia Padukone 
-The Winter Guest by Pam Jenoff
-The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost
-Lovely Wild by Megan Hart 

-One Wish by Robyn Carr
-The Homecoming by Robyn Carr
-A New Hope by Robyn Carr
-The Promise by Robyn Carr
-The Chance by Robyn Carr
-Kiss Me by Susan Mallery
-Hold Me by Susan Mallery
-Until We Touch by Susan Mallery
-Redemption Bay by RaeAnne Thayne
-Vanished by Elizabeth Heiter

Christmas in July (from my BFF)













BORROWED FROM LIBRARY:
-Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
-Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
-More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera

REVIEW COPIES:
-The Sisters of Versailles by Sally Christie 
-The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon
-White Dresses by Mary Pflum Peterson
-Christa's Luck by Jennifer & Michael Grais



TOTAL: $21.00

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great month! I have an ARC of More Happy Than Not. I need to get to it. :) I hope you enjoy your books this month! They look like great reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! You need to read More Happy Then Not... soooo good!

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...