Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bookmarks | CraftedVan

My new obsession is with these amazing bookmarks from craftedvan. I love the cute designs and how whimsical they are. I also adore that they are Canadian! You can check out an amazing interview over at What Sarah Read.



The sloth was for my hubby, the cactus was my first purchase, the shooting star was one I voted on being made recently so i just had to buy one and the Harry Potter bookmark was a last call sale they had on trademarked characters. (They won't be making any more trademarked characters, so this is extra special for me). And the others are magnets I purchased on a whim.

I  have a ton more I'd love to buy. Sea otters, manatees, mermaids, binder clips and so many more!

  https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/237111280/mermaid-magnetic-bookmark-jumbo?ref=shop_home_active_8 https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/229326415/binder-clip-buddies-theresetgirl-collab?ref=shop_home_active_12

Which bookmarks would you want to buy? Or do you have ideas of things you'd like to see them make?

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those bookmarks are the epitome of cute! I'm especially loving the cactus and Harry Potter ones! Thanks for letting us know about Craftedvan. I'm definitely going to check out the shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they adorable? You should... they have so many to choose from... I WANT THEM ALL! ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm okay crafty, but I could never draw something that amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so bummed they won't be doing trademarked characters anymore because I want a Harry Potter one! They're all ridiculously cute. I've browsed their site, but can't decide where to start lol. I don't think I realized they were Canadian...now I NEED to buy something ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out their Paris series! You'd love them. And ya, they are Canadian! I want to buy ALL THE BOOKMARKS!

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...