Saturday, August 1, 2015

August TBR Pile

So I'm taking a page from About Happy Books and compiling a pile of books to read in June. I'm hoping this will help me get through the giant pile of books in my TBR pile. 

I read almost all of my July books in time. I'm working on the last one right now - The Rumor by Elin Hilderbrand. So I'm pretty impressed with July TBR pile! Best yet!


Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (audiobook from library) - REVIEWED
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (audiobook from library) - READ
White Dresses by Mary Pflum Peterson (ARC) - REVIEWED
Christa's Luck by Jennifer & Miachael Grais (ARC) REVIEWED
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (purchased) (put back on the shelf)
The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon (finished copy for review) (bumping to next month)
The Sisters of Versailles by Sally Christie (ARC) (bumping to next month)

What's on your reading pile this month?

2 comments:

  1. Great job getting through your July TBR! You have some awesome books on your August TBR. I loved the RPO audiobook, and Fangirl is good too. I hope to read The Night Sister and The Sisters of Versailles this month too. Happy August reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I think it's a first for me to complete a pile or at least be that close since I'm still reading the last one now.

      I'm looking forward to The Night Sister the most I think. Can't wait to see what you think of both books.

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...