Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ten Things You Don't Know About Me


1. I have an office supply addiction. Pens, journals, planners, highlighters, stickers, you name it - I've probably got it. I think my biggest obsession is sticky notes.


2. The Harry Potter Series is by far my favourite series ever. Almost time for a re-read! Funny, I don't think I've ever written that down on here before.

3. I dislike when people try to shorten my name to Chrys/Chris. My name is Chrystal. That's it. No short form, no nickname.

4. Over the years I have become a little anti-social or more of a homebody. Guess I'm mostly an introvert. Whatever way you want to look at it, I'd rather be at home reading a book, watching a movie, gardening or chilling with my husband and cats. I'm not much for parties or social gatherings anymore. I'm not sure if it's because I am shy at first or if I just would rather be alone. I'm a weirdo!

5. I tend to lose interest in hobbies quickly, but when I start a new hobby I go all out! So far blogging is the only one to stick.

6. I think I have become addicted to doing book tag posts. So don't be surprised if you see a lot more down the road. I'll try to space them out a little more. Coming soon will be the More Happy Than Not tag. EDIT: Finally wrote my post for this tag... check it out.

7. I collect sea shells from every place I visit. If there is a beach and sea shells can be found - you know I'll come home with some. I have even learned to bag plastic zipper bags in my suitcase for this purpose alone.

Nova Scotia, Australia, Florida x2, Mexico and Dominican

8. I have always wanted to get a tattoo, but have never had the courage to get it. It's taken me a long time to figure out what I'd want, but I know that I want a tiny blue star. For my Mom. Just need to work up the courage to get it and figure out where I want it (wrist, ankle, hip). *sigh*

9. I always thought my favourite colour was purple, but now I realize it's blue... azure, cerulean, turquoise, baby blue... all shades of blue.

10. I use an old CD walkman to listen to audiobooks from the library. I know I can download them using overdrive to my ipod, but for some reason I just really like switching to the next CD.
 

6 comments:

  1. Aaaaahh, tweet me your More Happy Than Not Tag entry when it comes up! And I can relate to the supplies thingy, Chrystal, although mine is prolly more in the hoarding side. Coz I never use most of the notebooks/journals I collect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! I was hoping to read the book first, but I think I'll make my list soon instead. :)

      And I also have a ton of journals that are unused, but oh so pretty!
      I'm not near a hoarding level yet, but I can see it turning that way. ;)

      Delete
  2. I also have a portable CD player for library books! I like blue too and I rather be home with hubby and kids too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew. I'm not alone. LOL We have so much in common. Love it!

      Delete
  3. I have an office supply store fetish. I love office supplies! And I love tags, so I hope you keep doing them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots of tag posts bookmarked to do this summer so stay tuned!

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...