Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Task It Tuesday: Adding more to my plate

It's time to try another of Felicia The Geeky Blogger's memes. I love her Book Budget posts and I love making lists, so why not try her Task It Tuesday to get things done around here!

This week...
-Write three reviews
-Write one bookish post
-Write two non-bookish posts (one down and one to go) 

Continuing Tasks...
-keep my review database updated
-update posts with images, ALT tags, and style beginning at post #1 and working my way to now

Last Week's Task Status
-I wrote 2/3 reviews
-I prepared my next two review posts so that all I need to do is add my thoughts - WIN!

What tasks are on your list?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you can get your tasks done! I need to do something like this, honestly.

    -Ashley
    What's Your Story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley - you totally should. Felicia even has a link up on her weekly posts, so you can see what others are doing. :) It's been helping keep me motivated by having these small weekly goals written down.

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...