Monday, April 20, 2015

What's on your life list?


I've seen life lists around for a long time and I've had one myself for years. Funny enough, I haven't updated mine in a while and I'm topped out at 49 things I'd like to do. Some are mundane and others are exciting. I made the list with the thought of reaching 50 things to do, but now I'm thinking I can expand that to much higher... say 100? Obviously I'd need to come up with some new things to add, so I'll be brainstorming over the next little while to come up with some new ones. 

In the meantime, I'd like to try and scratch a few more off the list.

2. Send a secret to Post Secret.
7. Get a tattoo.
20. Plant a tree.
28. Visit a psychic/medium for a reading.

Those are the ones that I would love to complete this year. I'd love to get a tattoo of a star/shooting star in honour of my Mom. And I've been saying for years I'd love to visit a medium, but I really want to now as I'd love to see if my Mom reaches out. 

What kinds of things would be on your list?

3 comments:

  1. Ooo I should have a garage sale sometime too. So much junk around here. Good luck with the rest of the remodel too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time hearing "life list" because I usually hear "bucket list" instead. Is that the same thing, technically? :) By the way, awesome stuff you want to do! I hope you get to achieve every bit of your list! :)

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jillian - It's pretty much a bucket list, I just like a more happy title for it - you know since it's things you want to do while you are alive. ;)

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...