Saturday, April 18, 2015

Guiltless Pleasures: Music

Normally people talk about their secret obsessions with television shows, certain genres of books, music, etc that are not always loved by others and they call them GUILTY PLEASURES. But in all honesty, I think they should be call GUILTLESS PLEASURES. Why should we feel guilty of loving something that others do not?

My last post was about TV SHOWS that I love! This week, it's music. 

I have a very eclectic taste in music (similar to my taste in TV shows). So just browse below at some of my favourite albums of late. I've been listening to lots of random music and it's enjoyable for my computer to just play through everything I own. It takes me back when it happens upon some older albums on my computer.




What are your favourite CDs? Do you have one that you wouldn't want others to know you secretly like?

4 comments:

  1. I like your taste in music! It's very similar to mine :) I have too many "favorite" CDs that changes with my mood but lately I've been listening to Collabro non-stop and on repeat. I have no shame, I never hide my taste in music, I even tell all my friends I have all of One Direction's CDs hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada! I'm a mood reader and a mood listener too. :)

      Delete
  2. I love a few of these too, like Taylor, Perry and Maraz! However, since I'm Hispanic I tend to listen to a lot of music in Spanish too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth. I think music in Spanish is beautiful actually. I don't always know what is being said, but it sounds wonderful. ;)

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...