Friday, April 17, 2015

My First Read-a-thon | Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon Button
source

Date of Read-a-thon: APRIL 25, 2015

This will be my first time doing a read-a-thon. I've seen Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon before, but just didn't take the time to try it. I have quite a few books that I need to get to, but I'm limiting myself to two books and one audiobook. My reading plans never go as planned, but I'm hoping with a small pile that I can get through them all.

readathon book pile april 2015
READ ALL THE BOOKS!

What will you be reading?

And if you are not sure how to get started with a read-a-thon, then you need to hop on over to The Overstuffed Bookcase to learn the 7 Steps To Ensure A (Somewhat) Successful Read-a-thon.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pile! Small is good. My pile is big this time, but I'll be lucky if I get through 2 or 3 of them! And I loved Landline!

    And thanks so much for linking to my post! I'm so glad you're participating! It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked a small pile so I can finish it (hopefully). I'm looking forward to Landline (it's the audiobook I plan to listen to while doing chores).

      And I had to link back, your post is why I decided to do this read-a-thon! :)

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...