Thursday, April 16, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week: The One With Books Within The Books

Harry Potter Moment of the Week - Uncorked Thoughts
banner and meme is owned by Uncorked Thoughts 


Fantastic Beasts
source
Favourite book featured within the series? My pick is Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander. I loved learning about all of the different magical creatures in Harry's world. 

My favourite beasts are the Griffin, the different dragons and the Unicorn (of course). Who knew that zoology, or should I say magizoology, could be so interesting?

If you were lucky enough to own a copy of the book that J.K. Rowling wrote, you would get to see all of the fun little notes the Hermione, Ron and Harry wrote as comments on the pages.

What was your favourite book featured in the series?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...