Sunday, April 26, 2015

Better late than never....

I'm joining a challenge... that's right you heard me right. I'm signing up late for a challenge. Even after I said I wasn't going to do any challenges this year, but this one is different. It will help me save money with my Book Budget and get me back to the library (since I pay for a membership at one).

I have access to my local library in my small town for free and I pay for one at the bigger city that I work in and used to live in. So why not get that magic card working. I also love audiobooks A LOT and this is the best way to access them both in CD format and downloaded format via OverDrive.

http://thebooknympho.com/2014/12/sign-up-snagged-the-library-reading-challenge/

I'm signing up for Thrifty Reader with a goal of 24 books. I'll list what I've already borrowed since the beginning of the year even though I'm late for the signup. Check out the sign up post and details over at The Book Nympho.

1. Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang (REVIEW)
2. Yes Please by Amy Poehler (audiobook)
3. Seen Reading by Julie Wilson
4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (audiobook)
5. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (audiobook)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...