Monday, March 23, 2015

Bloggiesta - Spring 2015

Bloggiesta
Bloggiesta time again! It's time to get cracking on those never ending lists and things we need to get done for our blogs. Hopefully you'll join in too!

1. Get review posts ready for April (make up the post so that all I have to do is add the review part).
2. Make a schedule for posts for April and maybe May (I want to get back on track to posting more often).
3. Write 3 review posts for the books I read during vacation.
4. Come up with some discussion post ideas for the coming months.
5. Write up some Top Ten Tuesdays and Harry Potter Moment of the Week posts for a few weeks. 

Good luck everyone!

RESULTS:
-one Harry Potter post written
-most of a review written
-half of my budget post written

Not much completed as my week was hectic and I went on a road trip this past weekend with my three year old nephew.


10 comments:

  1. I really want to get ahead on Top Ten Tuesday posts as well. :) Good luck with this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bloggiesta! I hope you make it through all your items! [[Sending happy thoughts your way]] :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph. You too! Here's hoping I can get a few done tonight, since I haven't even started any yet. Been a busy week.

      Delete
  3. Nice list! I need to work on catching up on my reviews too. Good luck with your goals!

    Terri @ Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list. I love your Harry Potter meme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kassiah - it's not my meme, but I've been trying to participate in it more often. :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks! So far I've accomplished nothing. LOL Hope you are doing well with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get a lot done! *\o/* I love formatting reviews ahead of time. Makes it much easier when it comes time to write out my review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I didn't get much done at all. My work week was hectic and then I was all over the place this weeked - visited my Dad who loves 6 hours away and my BFF Aislynn. Oh well I'll just work on the list over the next few weeks. ;) Hope you did well!

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...