Thursday, March 26, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week: The One Where I'm More Like Hermione Than I Realized

Harry Potter Moment of the Week - Uncorked Thoughts
banner and meme is owned by Uncorked Thoughts
Otter Patronus
source

What would your Patronus be? Just call me Hermione! I love the look of her patronus and how playful it is when you see it in the movie. I like that fact the Hermione is so studious, but it's fun to see her patronus be symbolic of letting go, enjoying the moment and spontaneity. It's almost representative of all the things the Hermione needs more of in her life and I realize that I need those things more too. I stress too much and work too hard sometimes.

What would you want for your patronus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...