Saturday, January 17, 2015

2014 Reading Challenges Recap

So for 2014 I decided to take it easy and only participate in a few challenges. I guess passing 50% isn't so bad as 2013.

1) I will be doing the Goodreads Reading Challenge this year, but I've decided to put my goal at 52 - one book for each week of the year. Sounds a lot attainable than the 100 I thought I could do last year (I only made it to 71).  I figure my life needs more balance and 52 seems just right. The tracker is on my sidebar along with the other challenges I'll be taking part in.

I completed this challenge with 57 books!
 
2) Around the World in 12 Books via Giraffe Days. This one is going to be awesome! I put my goal at 6 books - Casual Tourist Level, but just might be able to complete the full 12 books if I choose my personal reading carefully. 





3) PASSED!  Review Pile Reading Challenge via Rachel @ Fiktshun and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads! I chose the Journeyman level of 11-20 books.



4) This is where I'll keep track of my BINGO card from the Retreat by Random House Reading Bingo Challenge

1. One-Word Title - ROOM by Emma Donoghue
2. By A Female Author - Big Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich
3. Second Book in a Series - Be With Me by J. Lynn
4. A Book Published This Year - The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick
5. A Book With A Non-Human Character - The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle
6. A Book With a Mystery - Bones In Her Pocket by Kathy Reichs
7.A Book With a Blue Cover - The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

I stopped keeping track, but I know that I didn't fill this card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...