Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Book Budget: December 2014

It was originally thought up by Felicia at Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.
MY RULES
1) I can buy 2 books a month or spend a MAX of $20, whichever comes first.
2) Only accept/ask for 2 review books per month. Including NetGalley.

At the end of each month I will post a recap and we will see if I stayed within my limits.
*Prices are subject to change as I do not control sales and some of the books listed below are from online specials.
PURCHASED:
-Magic Hour by Kritsin Hannah $3
-Joyland by Stephen King $3

-The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin $17


FREEBIES:

BORROWED FROM LIBRARY:

REVIEW COPIES:
 


-The Divorce Diet by Ellen Hawley
via TLC Book Tours

-The Damned by Andrew Pyper from Simon & Schuster
-Breaking Love by M.J. Summers from HarperCollins
-Burning Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano from Simon & Schuster (unsolicited - but so excited)
-The Brilliant Light of Amber Sunrise by Mathew Crow from Simon & Schuster (unsolicited)
-We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach from Simon & Schuster (unsolicited)
-Remember by Eileen Cook from Simon & scuster (unsolicited)

TOTAL: $ 23.00

2 comments:

  1. Oops a few dollars over...never mind :)

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too bad though, because there are many months this year that I didn't spend any money. Hmmm I should have done a year end post to show how much I spent overall.... maybe next year. :)

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...