Sunday, November 30, 2014

Book Budget: November 2014

It was originally thought up by Felicia at Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.
MY RULES
1) I can buy 2 books a month or spend a MAX of $20, whichever comes first.
2) Only accept/ask for 2 review books per month. Including NetGalley.

At the end of each month I will post a recap and we will see if I stayed within my limits.
*Prices are subject to change as I do not control sales and some of the books listed below are from online specials.
PURCHASED:

FREEBIES:


BORROWED FROM LIBRARY:
-The Bear
by Claire Cameron

-There's More To Life Than This by Theresa Caputo
-The Memory Tree by Britta Teckentrup





REVIEW COPIES:
-Lovely Wild by Megan Hart
-The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
-The Glass Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg 
-Murder at the Book Club by Maggie King



TOTAL: $ 0

2 comments:

  1. Haha - that would be too much self control for me - and I'm just not good with self control with purchasing. Which is funny where some people have issues with food control, I eat so boring and bland but books - MUST HAVE THEM ALL (or all the SFF ones haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tons on my shelves that I've never read and I thought perhaps this would limit my buying. It has, but now I just borrow from library and still get review copies. LOL So not much has changed except the $ part!

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...