Friday, June 15, 2012

Canadian Reading Challenge

 
Ramblings of a Daydreamer is hosting an amazing Canadian Reading Challenge! I'm totally signing up for this one! 
 
So for those looking to sign up here's some info about the challenge (info is from Ramblings of a Daydreamer's post). 
 
Here’s the challenge in a nutshell (there are more detailed guidelines here): Between July 1st and July 31st, read a minimum of three (3) books either by Canadian authors, or set in Canada. Post the reviews on your blog (or, if you don’t have a blog, GoodReads or Amazon will do), then post the link in the Linky that will be set up on July 1st.

PURPOSE OF THIS CHALLENGE:
To bring attention to Canadian authors and show the love! I'm sure a lot of people will be surprised that some of their favorite authors are Canadian, or that authors they've heard of but haven't read yet are Canadian.

So what are you waiting for? Go SIGN UP!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled that you're going to be participating! I'm sure we're all going to have a lot of fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just placed a hold on Anne of Green Gables via the library for this challenge. :)

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...