Thursday, May 17, 2012

Deserted Island: The Bookish Brunette (aka The Zombie Queen)



Weekly Feature here at Snowdrop Dreams  of Books where authors and bloggers share what five books and what five  other items they would want with them if they were ever stuck on a  deserted island and why they chose them. Some posts are serious, some  are extremely silly and some are mixture. Check back every week to see  what your favourite authors and bloggers would pick. Click here if you would like to participate.



 The bookish brunette
This week Deserted Island is playing host to Ashley, The Bookish Brunette (aka The Zombie Queen). I am super excited to have Ashley stop by with her deserted island picks. Just to let you know - this month is ZOMBIE CRAZE over at The Bookish Brunette and you should totally go check it out!

For those who do not know BB at all, she rocks my socks off! She is the kind of blogger friend who will have your back, will make you laugh when you need it and she tells it like it is. Thanks chicky for stopping by today with your picks!




1) What five items would you want with you if stuck on a deserted island?

Alright... well you have left out an ESSENTIAL piece of information for me to make a well formed answer!

Is there INTERNET ACCESS on this desserted island??! I know, I know... WHY would there be? It's a deserted island for God's sake!! But really... you just never know dude.

So ASSUMING there IS in fact WIFI access:
  1. Kindle
  2. iPhone
  3. Laptop
  4. Cigarettes (a lifetime supply) yeah... it's a terrible habit- don't judge me! ;)
  5. Mary Kay Timewise Facial Moisturizer & Bath & Body Works 'Be Enchanted' lotion (you see this only counts as ONE bc they are both for MOISTURIZING!! lol) And this would also be a life time supply!

No Internet Access... well I'd probably end up just offing myself! ;)

2) What five books would you want with you?
  1. The First Days by Rhiannon Frater
  2. Exiled by M.R. Merrick
  3. Graffiti Moon by Cathy Crowley
  4. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
  5. Ain't She Sweet by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Thanks for having me on chick!!  



You can find The Bookish Brunette:

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thanks for having me on chick!!! You rock my face off!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Ashley...That's basically what I said as well. But, I brought a portable WiFi thing along to the island! I'll figure out a way to make it work!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...