Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ADVERTISING!

Snowdrop Dreams of Books is now offering advertising space. You can check out all of my stats here and more info on advertising.

*****

150 x 150 size ad (2 available each month) or 370 x 100 size ad (2 available each month)

Located on the side bar
$5/month


370x220 size ad (2 available each month)
Located on the side bar
$10/month


 Please contact Chrystal to request ad space or to discuss other advertising ideas.

Advertisements are subject to approval - I do read many genres of books, but do not post overly provocative images on my site. I also advise when a book contains adult content.

Invoices will be sent out using PayPal.

1 comment:

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...