Sunday, September 18, 2011

IMM (55) and RAK

Thank you KATE!


This is my favourite movie ever and it's such a great read too! I've always wanted to own a copy of this book, because it's one of those books that you can just read over and over. I'd like to say thank you to Kate who sent it to me as a RAK gift!

This week's book is my only IMM and my RAK all in one! 

RAK is hosted by the lovely ladies at Book Soulmates.
IMM (In My Mailbox) is hosted by the amazing Kristi - The Story Siren!

Book Soulmates

6 comments:

  1. Haha I am IN LOVE with that cover. I am a child of the 80's and yet, I never got all that into The Princess Bride. I must not be normal lol! Glad you got your fave movie in book form :D

    You can see my IMM here :) Happy Reading!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one but it's always awesome to get one you've always cherished! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like a treasure to me. :) I was super excited to open that parcel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cover! One of my favourite films!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the movie, but have yet to read the book. always wondered how close they are in the storytelling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. vvb32 - The book is a little different than the movie, but both are very enjoyable. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...