Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Armchair BEA: Best of 2011

I've put together a list of my fave of 2011 so far and a list of my most anticipated of 2011 - hope you enjoy!

I've actually joined The Debut Author Challenge over at The Story Siren (this is for MG and YA debut books for 2011). Here is my list of what I plan to read and what I have read so far.

My fave books of 2011 (so far) 

The Vespertine Lost Voices (Lost Voices (Trilogy)) The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun The Restorer (Graveyard Queen)

Currently Reading



Can't Wait To Read

The Faerie Ring Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy) Entwined Unearthly

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide Faerie Winter Dangerous in Diamonds Hit List (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 20)

1 comment:

  1. Great books. I have a few of them waiting to be read on my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...