Saturday, November 6, 2010

111 Challenge Update

I've been thinking about what books I would read for this challenge and have come up with a great solution. Instead of setting goals of reading books by colour or type, I will just read all the piles of books I currently have here in my apartment. I have TONS here that need to be read, yet I still buy more and more wherever I see a deal. This will kill two birds with one stone and hopefully free up space in my apartment once I read these books I will keep the ones I love and either donate or put the rest up on bookmooch. 

I feel good about this challenge now. I will keep updating this post with the books I've completed as I go. Good luck to everyone. 


1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...