Monday, September 6, 2010

YA-D2 – The YA Dsytopian Reading Challenge


YA-D2 – The YA Dsytopian Reading Challenge


Level 3: Is for the dystopian die-hards! Minimum requirement for this level is five young adult dystopian novels, between the 1st October and 19th December. There is, however no maximum cap, you can keep reading for as many books as you like!



My Dystopian List
-The Giver - Lois Lowry
-The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

-How I Live Now - Meg Rosoff
-The Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan

-The Dead Tossed Waves - Carrie Ryan

To get ideas for the challenge click on Bart's Dystopian YA Booklist



5 / 5 books. 100% done! 

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get started on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading my first one today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard! Really hope you enjoy the challenge. You've got some fantastic books listed there! How I Live Now was by first Rosoff book and one I really liked, does tend to polarize opinions though. It'll be interesting to see what you think of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Darren - Thanks! I am in the middle of reading How I Live Now ... so hopefully my review can be up by Monday night. *crossing fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to see people reading The Giver for this challenge. I really need to read How I Live Now since so many people have told me how amazing it is.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...