Monday, September 6, 2010

IMM (4)

In My Mailbox (IMM) - created by The Story Siren

This past week I did not receive any books in the mail, nor did I purcahse any.

I have a very large TBR pile at the moment (I have an obsession with books and will pick up handfuls at a time and not catch up with the reading). So the plan is to get caught up as quick as I can before buying anymore... but that does not mean there won't be books still coming in the mail this coming week.

I won some contests and mooched some books from bookmooch.com

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that you'll be able to read some of your tbr pile then! I'm pretty much the same as you, will pick up a pile of books and then have to leave them for a year (or more). Hope you have fun reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that all the time. I buy handfuls at a time, yet have to put them on the TBR piles. Though I do love looking at all the pretty books on my shelves. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...