Monday, September 6, 2010

Blog Hop & Friday Follow | Fave Bookstores & Judging Books

Yes I am a little late doing this, but better late then never right?

To new blog friends - welcome and I hope you enjoy your visit and follow me to watch me grow and to my old followers - welcome back!

Book Blogger Hop


This week's question comes from Sara @ Sarah Reads Too Much

Do you judge a book by its cover?

I actually do judge my books by their covers. I can't help it - I know there are probably tons of books out there with amazing storylines, but I am drawn to beautiful covers. The only time I read something that doesn't catch my eye from the shelf is if someone has a rave review about it and I just need to see for myself.





This weeks question come from Candace @ Candace's Book Blog

What is your favorite brick and mortar bookstore?

I would say that it is Chapters/Indigo (we have one of each in Kingston and they are at opposite sides of town though they are the same store technically). I know they are a big chain store, but we don't have that many Indie stores around here. There is also a store in the downtown core called Novel Idea - it's more of an Indie store and it's quite cute, but I kind of forget about it as I do not shop downtown very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...