Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Blogging and Life Update


I had been on a roll in the last few months with posting regularly and reading a ton, but as of late I have not been at my best. Between starting a new job that requires a lot more from me mentally and then the world events happening, I cannot put the energy into my blog that is required. I am struggling with a lack of daycare due to the current events and still trying to manage working when I can as I am unable to work from home. I am barely hanging on by a thread in the reading department. I keep trying to read at night with my Kindle, but fall asleep when I try. I do have two audiobooks loaded on my phone, but my commute is much shorter due to the change in daycare providers and I barely take a lunch hour as I'm playing catch up daily. 

I miss reading, I miss blogging and I miss thinking up ways to promote my book blog whether it be via Instragram or Twitter. I just do not have the energy for this. And I have not stuck to my March TBR at all 

I know I'll be back once the dust settles and I get into a routine with work and the tragedy happening in the world slows down or maybe one day is eradicated. I want to put my energy into something I love so that I can escape the serious side of my world, but I lack the energy to even think about it.

Hope you'll all still be around when I can finally get back to something like normal, whatever that will look like in the coming weeks and months. 

Stay safe my friends, tell your family you love them and read when you can! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...