Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Characters I’d Follow On Social Media | Top Ten Tuesday

via That Artsy Reader Girl

(submitted by Tilly @thebiblioshelf)

Honestly, I struggled with this topic at first, but was determined to figure out at least a handful for this prompt. 
 

Gansey from The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater- even though I am a die hard fan of Ronan, I think that Gansey would have the most interesting Instagram/Twitter feeds. He has such grand adventures no matter where he goes and such fantastic skills at fully immersing himself into whatever he's searching for at the time that I think he would be good at documenting everything.

Violet from All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven - I feel that Finch would have influenced Violet so much to find the beauty in her surroundings that she would start a lovely Instagram feed with very stylized photos of the places they visited during their school assignment and then she would love it so much that she would continue on with it even after the project was long over. I think it would be a very artistic view of each day as seen through her eyes, like a tiny glimpse of what she found beautiful each day.

Stargirl from Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli - I think it would be amazing to follow Stargirl via Twitter so read her random thoughts and musings. I think her feed would be just her rambling about all the things she notices daily and it would read just how she talks, so it would be like you are right there with her experiencing each new thought.


Claire from The Cake Therapist by Judith M. Fertig- Claire would have an Instagram account for her bakery and it would be filled with a rainbow of colours to match all of the different flavours she creates monthly. In the book she comes up with monthly flavour profiles which in turn creates gorgeous colour palettes. I think throught out the month she would spotlight the different edible creations she comes up with to show how varied her tastes are and what can be achieved with a little leap of faith.

Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling - I think Luna would have all sorts of social media presence - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr. She would be sharing everything she could about Nargles and Thestrals. She would be an active member of The Quibbler and would always be posting links to articles in the magazine and photos of all the interesting creatures and topics within. It would be a guilty pleasure for me to follow her.

Tempe from the Temperance Brennan series by Kathy Reichs - I asked my husband who he would pick and his answers are from books I've never read, but then suddenly her said, what about the main character from yours BONES books! And it was so perfect. Why hadn't I thought of it? I think she would have an amazing Instagram feed filled with photos of all the remote places she goes while working on solving the mystery of who's bones she is working on. And I find it fascinating to learn about forensic anthropology so seeing photos of bones from cases she's solved would be cool.


So who would you choose to follow via social media and why? I'd love to read your choices to see if I've missed anyone important!


8 comments:

  1. I've not read any of these except Harry Potter but you make them all sound like fun to follow. I've seen Luna on quite a few lists today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured Harry Potter would make the list for many.

      Delete
  2. Luna is a great choice. Wish I'd remembered to include her!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luna's social media would the be the best type of chaotic and seeing so many people put her on their lists makes me wish it were actually true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luna and Stargirl sound like they'd be great, and Claire too because hey food right? Haha fun list!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...