Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Spookathon 2019

I'm participating in Spookathon 2019! It's hosted by Kayla from BooksandLala and runs from October 14 - 20.

There are challenges for this one, but nothing is mandatory so do as many or as few as you like.

challenges
*read a thriller
*read a book with red on the cover
*read a book with a spooky word in the title - Down Among The Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire
*read a book with a spooky setting
*read something you wouldn't normally read - Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell (graphic novel)

Follow via Twitter @thespookathon

And now these are the books I'm hoping to work through:


I might switch it up, but pretty sure these will be the books I use for the challenges. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...